When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Stingray & Other Model warranty Cards

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$5.75 each
Payment Terms
Paypal F&F
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
I will pay for the shipping. $5.75 each, that will include the shipping cost. $5.00 a card if you want more than one. I will just be putting the card, or cards in a small white envelope with a stamp on it, or additional stamps depending on the number of cards shipped. No cardboard, bubble wrap or anything will be used to protect the card, and there will be no tracking. If you tell me you did not receive the card(s) after 10 days of auctions end, I will take you word and Paypal you back the money you paid. I do not however make any warranties regarding condition of item, all sales or AS-IS in condition. that you receive them.

The Warranty cards are about 7 by 5 inches unfolded, I have the following,
Ramshorn, J39, J42, Bantam, Lil Miss. Photos below were taken one card at a time, so try to follow the order as best you can, disregard the black numbers I used, that got to complicated and it does not take much to confuse me now days. All these are well worn, I will comment on each card later in this post.

102_4292.JPG

102_4293.JPG

102_4294.JPG

102_4295.JPG

102_4296.JPG

102_4297.JPG

102_4298.JPG

102_4299.JPG

102_4300.JPG

102_4301.JPG

102_4302.JPG

102_4303.JPG

102_4304.JPG

102_4305.JPG

How about $7 for all the warranty cards, and I will pay the shipping. That includes the coppertone 1966 Ramshorn card.

Back