When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Stingray Spoiler

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Picked this up today at the Addison Illinois Bike show and Swap. We saw the owner walk them in and walk them out. Just when we were about to go home we stuck a deal with the owner.

IMG_20130407_131726_zps66b157f2-1.jpg

IMG_20130407_131649_zpsbdc682dd-1.jpg

I thought the ride would be horrible but it isn't. I am over 6 feet tall and I rode it with no problems. I was amazed. It was very easy to pedal. Very smooth ride. Right now my son is cruising the neighborhood with his bike. Mine is still in the boxes :) We picked up two of them. Gotta love the swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next swap!

Ok, silences isn't always a good thing. What do you guys think about the bike? I know it isn't American made nor is it a vintage bike but you have got to admit the cool factor is high here. Well?

Good lookin bike but Its a repaint, Schwinn only used red oxide primer under there paint back in the day, yours looks to have brown primer.

Decoration?

I think that's not rub through....probably some decoration in the reddish/brown color.

mike

Back