When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn stingray? Year?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bmack

Look Ma, No Hands!
I recently bought this from a guy i buy parts from. Looks like a stingray but not sure if it is or the year any help would be appreciated

20180408_115251.jpg

20180408_115221.jpg

20180408_114836.jpg

20180408_115718.jpg

20180408_114524.jpg

Also I haven't seen any other bikes with the twisted metal on the forks and sissy bar

So what is the difference because it looks like a schwinn to me

The cantilever bars, lack of the built in kickstand, rear dropouts, rear chain guard mounting tab, serial number and location and bottom bracket shell are dead giveaways that it's not a Schwinn frame. The crank is not a Schwinn Sting Ray piece but the chain ring might be. Seat/hardware and fork are aftermarket pieces.

Any ideas on brand? I'm going to build it anyways still gonna be cool to me. Now don't really need to restore it i can build it how i want

I would make something out of it to. Every bike desearves a second or third chance. Nice thing about starting out with the parts you have there is you can build it any way you want.
My bad i said the crank was schwinn and ment to say sprocket. Spocket might be old. Looks worn but still has the chrome. The repops like the lowrider stuff the chrome is the first to go.

Back