When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Stingrays

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Re-Cyclist

Finally riding a big boys bike
A buddy of mine just picked up two Schwinn Stingrays. Both are survivors in really clean condition except for the tires which have some dry-rot. One is a fenderless '73 5 speed in campus green with green seat. The other is a '75 (thumb shift) in red with fenders and a black seat. I'm thinking about buying both from him, but I haven't kept pace with prices on these. I'll have to give him $1.300.00 for the pair. Is this a fair price? I really don't have room for any more bikes so I'll probably hang onto them for a while, and then sell both. I just want to be sure that I can get my money back when the time comes. I have no photos to share yet, but I'll work on it. By the way, these are straight Stingrays (not Krates or Fastbacks)

A buddy of mine just picked up two Schwinn Stingrays. Both are survivors in really clean condition except for the tires which have some dry-rot. One is a fenderless '73 5 speed in campus green with green seat. The other is a '75 (thumb shift) in red with fenders and a black seat. I'm thinking about buying both from him, but I haven't kept pace with prices on these. I'll have to give him $1.300.00 for the pair. Is this a fair price? I really don't have room for any more bikes so I'll probably hang onto them for a while, and then sell both. I just want to be sure that I can get my money back when the time comes. I have no photos to share yet, but I'll work on it. By the way, these are straight Stingrays (not Krates or Fastbacks)

8764.jpeg

8766.jpeg

8762.jpeg

Did the sissy bars get bent while being shipped ? The green one is nice to bad there is a hole in the seat.

The habits of some people are strange. I have not followed Stingray prices, but I'd beware of any bikes someone just bought and then wanted to sell same day.

Back