When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn straight bar rat rod pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm loading the trailer for the Iron Horse swap meet and started looking at all the parts I was bringing, and thought I could make a rider out of this Panther frame. Rebuilt the hubs new bearings and chain, lubed and tuned it then rode about 5-6 miles. Great rider but ugly!
IMG_1405_zps1qch2lcg-1.jpg

Don't be offended, but most of you guys are using way too nice looking frames for Rat Bikes. Those could be used for og bikes..?

I added a large seat and springer from azbug-1 and yes I know paint is pretty good on this frame and will keep it that way so it could go back original anytime

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
I'm loading the trailer for the Iron Horse swap meet and started looking at all the parts I was bringing, and thought I could make a rider out of this Panther frame. Rebuilt the hubs new bearings and chain, lubed and tuned it then rode about 5-6 miles. Great rider but ugly!
IMG_1405_zps1qch2lcg-1.jpg
To me that is the gold standard of Rat Rod, grungy paint fresh bearings & grease to make it go, stripped of fenders and trinkets to make it go faster, just like the two dollar garage sale bikes we beat to death as kids:cool:

Back