When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn straight bar tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Carpetbagel

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I'm looking for a schwinn straight bar tank with chrome trim. Body can be any color but preferably black. Thanks

So are you looking for a Panther tank? That would be chrome with paint. V/r Shawn

Capture+_2020-04-01-14-35-57~2.png

I'm looking for one like the one above (found the image off google) I understand if it cant be black with the red strip but im looking for one with the chrome

I'm looking for a schwinn straight bar tank with chrome trim. Body can be any color but preferably black. Thanks

Hello CB,
You might need to consider getting "ANY" straight bar tank and having it Chrome-Plated and then painted black in the body!

I too have been searching for one of these "Panther Tanks" (I actually needed TWO!) ... I DID just purchase one from a member here who is located in Puerto Rico ... @S24_BKPR77 .... But my search here, and on RRB, and on eBay turned up very very few choices.

I DID have a Non-chromed straight tank which I took over to Dallas Plating (here in Dallas, GA) to get it entirely Chrome Plated ...
It turned out Great! They carefully tapped out any dents and chrome-plated it for $150.00 cost.
Now I have it getting painted black and then Pinstriped red to go on one of my Panthers.

You MIGHT consider that option! As even IF you can find the Panther Tank ... they are getting a Premium since they are so hard to come by.

Good luck! CCR Dave

Back