When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn stuff, prewar, postwar, and a stingray light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ozzmonaut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have a stingray light. $25 shipped. The outer shell has patina, not sure how it will clean up. The inside looks pretty clean. No idea how to test it I don't know what kind of bulb or where batteries go. But the contacts on the 4-way switch are very clean. Only rust inside is on one screw but it all looks solid and decent. Postwar oval schwinn badges are $18 shipped each. One is brass original painted over, one repro painted over, and one repro painted over and aluminum paint over the chrome. Prewar badges are $35 shipped each. Liberty, Lincoln, and Admiral. Pick it first and it's yours at $35 shipped. Lady Liberty is a little worn up top, the other two have nice detail. Also open to trades for prewar stuff. Let me know if you want to make a deal.
http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/ozzmonaut/library/for%20sale?sort=3&page=1
The site won't let me post pics at the moment, so check this link for details on for sale items.

Attachments

• SANY1048.jpg
    SANY1048.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 46
The Lincoln is still available. I personally thought it was the cooler of the three with so much detail. Funny that the others sold before it. My tastes must be a little different.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back