When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

schwinn super 7

-

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
picked up a super 7,anyone know how to tell the year,has a tiawan sticker on the fork tube
00303_e5F0pQpN1TU_600x450.jpg

I just went thru the 2009 thru 2012 Schwinn catalogs and didn't find a match. Possibly earlier than 2009, so check out all the catalogs from 2008 down. Just google
Schwinn 2008 Catalog, and the link should be at the top of the search page.

was there a time when they all came from cina?thrs one has a trwan decal on it,i checked some catalogs but so far came up emty

I really doubt Schwinn had bikes made in China, just Taiwan. Taiwan is the Republic of China. China and Taiwan are not one in the same.

Not sure if anyone is keeping track of the new Schwinn's serial numbers, but I doubt it. Is there a build date on the badge by chance?

oll take a look it was pretty hot out here yesterday i just wanted 2 get back in the air,nice bike fenders are kinda thin or cheap thou

I don't believe Pacific ever used those forks, so it's a Boulder Schwinn, 2001 or earlier. There should be a 4 digit stamp on the head badge.

half way through they changed tires,went from classics to typhoons,just bought a boys 7 speed with a nexus i think is a 99
01414_3xVuZz6tcoy_600x450.jpg

Back