When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn surfboard and snowboard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Those are pretty cool!

Yes they are! I have one of the Snowboards, new never used. And i had a chance to buy one of the surfboards for $300 last year, but the shipping from Calif. to the East Coast was not affordable!

These are not to far from me, but the price is just a bit over the top for my liking!

That Surfboard is most likely worth quite a bit more than $300 plus the shipping...........................unless shipping was over $700 bucks..... 🤨 Big boards like that are not cheap. $300 would be a major score if it could be picked up without shipping. 🤓

That Surfboard is most likely worth quite a bit more than $300 plus the shipping...........................unless shipping was over $700 bucks..... 🤨 Big boards like that are not cheap. $300 would be a major score if it could be picked up without shipping. 🤓

Yes, I am aware of that. But the board was used, and had quite a bit of normal wear on it. It was green, with some slightly different graphics on it.

Here is a link to some pics of that board: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/schwinn-snowboard.176783/#post-1197441

the board was used, and had quite a bit of normal wear
Now that I see the board you were talking about...........that changes everything. I initially thought it was the same color and design (and not used). The green board has less appeal in color and design . Being beat up also does not help. At this point I would say you were smart NOT to go for that particular board. The yellow one is a FANTASTIC example . Thanks for clarifying the situation...................... 👍

Now that I see the board you were talking about...........that changes everything. I initially thought it was the same color and design (and not used). The green board has less appeal in color and design . Being beat up also does not help. At this point I would say you were smart NOT to go for that particular board. The yellow one is a FANTASTIC example . Thanks for clarifying the situation...................... 👍

I would just have to display it showing the bottom side! LOL

I don't think many of these were made. I may shoot Dano an email asking about them?

Back