When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn surfboard and snowboard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

$3500 is for this board, and it is alot more intricate than a foam board.

BTW, I grew up in Southern California, and had lots of friends who surfed, so I have a basic knowledge of what a good stick costs.

Yep , that's the one ! Much more intricate. That's why I was thinking maybe a grand for the yellow Schwinn Board 😛 It does look like Dano makes quality boards . 😎 I used to surf quite a bit. Here's a picture of me surfing in 1983 😁

Surf Photo Redondo Beach October 1980 005.JPG

Yep , that's the one ! Much more intricate. That's why I was thinking maybe a grand for the yellow Schwinn Board 😛 It does look like Dano makes quality boards . 😎 I used to surf quite a bit. Here's a picture of me surfing in 1983 😁

View attachment 1678970

Yea, I never surfed. I was out on the end of Hermosa, Redondo, or Manhattan Pier fishing, whlie my buddies were out in the surf.

Not sure about you and your buddies, but my friends hated loggers. They said they were slow, and always got in the way!!!! LOL

Here is a pic of me with a huge sting-ray I caught on Hermosa Pier in 78

That's crazy ! Stingray's are way hard to catch ! Also what's crazy.................I didn't say where my photo was taken ......................it was in Redondo Beach at the Breakwater . I lived in Hermosa Beach on the border of Redondo and Hermosa. Technically I rode that wave from Redondo to Hermosa ! Ain't that crazy ! Also if you look closely to the picture I was riding switch foot ( Leash is on front ankle ) . I'm a regular foot normally , but switched for the tube ride. I went to West High School in Torrance Calif, and we started a "Surfing P.E. " class at Hermosa pier. Actually got credit for Surfing !! I doubt they still allow that anymore 🙃

That's crazy ! Stingray's are way hard to catch ! Also what's crazy.................I didn't say where my photo was taken ......................it was in Redondo Beach at the Breakwater . I lived in Hermosa Beach on the border of Redondo and Hermosa. Technically I rode that wave from Redondo to Hermosa ! Ain't that crazy ! Also if you look closely to the picture I was riding switch foot ( Leash is on front ankle ) . I'm a regular foot normally , but switched for the tube ride. I went to West High School in Torrance Calif, and we started a "Surfing P.E. " class at Hermosa pier. Actually got credit for Surfing !! I doubt they still allow that anymore 🙃
WARRIORS!! Lol class of ‘83 yup my buddy (still friends) got credit for 0 Period ? surf class

I went to west also, friend is Jim Nothern his oldest sister Liz is probably closer to your class haha, & sting rays are easy to catch haha from a boat @ least, don’t know why you would want to? @Xlobsterman

Back