When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn T-5 Tandem rear hub help, please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lazypp

On Training Wheels
Hello, I have a T-5 tandem, early 50’s I think, with a broken bearing cap on the sprocket side of the expander brake hub. The knowledgeable people I’ve met think this may be a tandem specific part. My bike is down until I can find a replacement part. Any chance you might be able to suggest how to improve my search? I sure appreciate your help! You all are impressive with your bike expertise!

C7A316A8-FA1D-4230-AAFB-699F4A57AEF3.jpeg

8F84AB9C-7518-4EE5-B961-4C6D762CF7F7.jpeg

90955C70-B1F7-432B-A914-2A5051532620.jpeg

CB9DB6DE-FB0E-4C90-B96F-68EF99C0EC38.jpeg

Hello, I have a T-5 tandem, early 50’s I think, with a broken bearing cap on the sprocket side of the expander brake hub. The knowledgeable people I’ve met think this may be a tandem specific part. My bike is down until I can find a replacement part. Any chance you might be able to suggest how to improve my search? I sure appreciate your help! You all are impressive with your bike expertise!

View attachment 1241815

View attachment 1241816

View attachment 1241817

View attachment 1241818
I have one I can send you, just need your address. tim
Its a gift.
Its a gift.
Wow, Tim Elder, you are a wonderful man! I’m very impressed! Thank you!

Thank you Tim Elder! The part arrived today, and it’s a perfect match. Your kindness and generosity are greatly appreciated. The tandem will ride again thanks to you!

Back