When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Tandem 5 speed S-7wheels

-
You are correct. You need a five speed to move this mother and it is easy to mount (two female setup). You will need to have at least three bottles of wine in your wife to get her down the first mile. The back is scary until they close their eyes. The loss of control is difficult for them to get used to. Somebody buy it. They seldom got used so they are in good shape.

good price and in my neighborhood (sorta) I have a bare cantilever frame that could use all the parts. I don't like parting complete bikes, to me it is like bringing a cat to the animal shelter. ☹️

1647990483003.png

I would have blown off work to go get this. Are things that good in CA ? I thought bikes went for high prices out there. I'm not super familiar with CA maybe San Jose is in the middle of nowhere ,but I don't think so.

San Jose is one of the biggest cities in the Bay Area. looks like it sold on the first day. I'd say that says a lot about the good deal it was and how many millions of people live within an hour drive of the bike.

funny thing if they were selling the parts and no frame I probably would have got them. that bike would not fit in my Blazer.

Back