When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Tank bike ***NOW $700 in CT

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ha!! Yeah, this isn't my 1st rodeo. I don't specifically drop names, but have been doing this for decades and am proud of all the friends I've made along the way, what I've learned from others, and don't hesitate to quote or mention their names where appropriate. I feel I've made even more pals on the CABE, and am still learning/making new friends and contacts. It's a fun hobby, and not a measurement of who has the most or nicest bikes, or who knows the most about this or that, had pics in books, or featured in media/ TV, ( Like my pals Jerry Jr. and Sr. on American Pickers) but a forum to enhance the hobby and network with nice friendly people enjoying the same passion. I agree on Leon's pedigree as truly the "professor" of balloon tire bicycles. The hobby has come a long way, much of it because of him and his sharing. The CABE / Scott has run with the on line format, and we can all be thankful to him, all the moderators, and each and every person who contributes to the CABE on a regular basis. Have a nice Day CRIPPLE.

dad &shay cruise.JPG

BartBoy.JPG

Nashman.JPG

young man with a beer.JPG

Nash Bart.JPG

Wow, i didnt mean to set off all that. I was just teasing you. It's all good and i agree Scott does a wonderful service for the whole hobby. Sorry man I must not have come thru in the chuckle in which it was written.
No problem. I'm chuckling along with you. Cheers....have a nice weekend.

Back