When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well somebody stepped up and bought the rear drum offa eBay. However the tank has allready been lowered. I don't know about 2k. And this Sunday's show and tell showed peoples bike loot like they all had secret picks. Too tuff for my pocket book. I like Dave K wiring / horn assortment. When I saw that I said jeez- you catch heck getting the tank then you gotta fill it!

$2k...isn't so bad-there are a whole bunch of them out there for sale! there is another out there for $4k -but it has glass reflectors! digging deep in your pocket for the coolest item on the bike 'hurts' sometimes-but look what you have-something really cool!

"cool" is getting too expensive.

uploadfromtaptalk1526686185238.jpg

That's only one I could afford. Tho there has been a slew of em for sale all 1400 + up. At least this is straight - thin in spots. Yet straight

you're right-its getting ridiculous. but there are more collectors than ever and there is only so much stuff that didn't make the scrap drives of ww2! I've had tanks in worse shape than yours and with an un-thinkable amount of money and effort-made them look great-as nice as you're doing here-nice work-gonna be a nice tank when done.

Back