When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Tiger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
Just wondering about the red markings on the tube, chain guard and rear fender. They are not shown in the old catalogs.

8B40B8D8-94C0-46D4-A7E3-596D2730E7EA.jpeg

Yes, definitely added tape for effect. Watch the one on the chain guard if you try to remove it because they generally will peel off some of what is underneath. A blow dryer or heat gun can help with some of that and soften up the adhesive to reduce it pulling too much up. And peel very slowly. Those decals on that bike look very weak and may not fair very well. You can always go this route if you can't save them...(below). Although the black paint looks in ok condition and may not be worth the expense...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Schwinn-Tiger-Bicycle-Water-Transfer-White-Chainguard-Decal/372635825422
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-S...Transfer-White-Decal-Set-Style-C/312535080674

Hey thanks guys. Gonna see it in a couple of hours near me. He says it his 1961 bike he got it new and used it for his paper route. The front rack and rear fender reflector is lone gone but this kitty looks promising.

Just FYI the saddle and pedals are definitely not original. Pretty sure the rims should be S-7s.

Edit: I take that back, the saddle could be. I am seeing a difference in examples vs catalog image. It could be that it fell early or late in the year and got the previous or following year stuff.

Back