When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn tire Display ...

-

detroitbike

I live for the CABE
Anyone have or seen one of these?
IMG_1856.jpg

yea were all lookin for one of those

if you look through the gallery and find member markivpedalpusher posted display items i think he has a picture of one there (not for sale) i think he told me it belongs to his friend but not sure it may be his

i also saw one other, i was surfing the pics on the memory lane website and i was looking at a pic of a bike and i saw one in the background and of course was on the phone 5 seconds later and they explained it was sold awhile back this was about a year ago, yea i'd say they're pretty rare, but some of these guys that have been collecting for umpteen years ya know back when you could actually find/buy cool stuff like that may one, thats a pretty cool ad you have

tire display

I saw one of those in the old Schwinn Museum in the basement of the mall in Chicago prior to the auction. Neat display, they had a Cyclone tire in there among others.

Tire display

Yes, I have one, sort of . I have the stand/rack. I'm just missing the sign. If anyone has the sign please let me know as I have many things for trade or cash.

Yup those are cool, I've looked for a while with no luck, theres one in the New Breman bicycle museum, I ask them how much and they give me a weird look....:D

Back