When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Tornado

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tim s

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I went to the Hershey swap meet today and ended up bringing this Tornado home. I like the look of the straight bar on this model and kept my eye out for one. I did a few test spots on the paint with compound and it will clean up nicely. Enjoy, Tim

787CBD6C-07F3-4911-B2F5-FC89C7009269.jpeg

0769B391-B8FD-440E-A6D3-F8EDAFD76037.jpeg

DE146984-299A-4381-873C-3EF6727B2F0E.jpeg

58DB08C2-700C-485C-A267-22256F1448A3.jpeg

Does the seat look like the correct one? Does anyone have a correct rear fender brace that they would let go? Thanks Tim

Last edited:
Does the seat look like the correct one? Does anyone have a correct rear fender brace that they would let go? Thanks Tim
Yes it should be correct. I have the same bike it came with same seat. Any remnants of a tank? Mine shows it had a tank. Its funny low end bike with a tank that is worth more then the bike now haha

A Tornado?!!! That's more than what a Jag sells for. 😲
Yes a Deluxe Tornado NOT a Tornado, on eBay . They’re pretty hard to find complete , Jaguars seem to be much more common and available . I see a lot more Jaguar’s then Deluxe Tornado’s
Right now there’s 5 Jaguars on eBay and not one Deluxe Tornado and IMO a better looking bike

Last edited:
Back