When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Touch-Up Paint

-
Zipcode

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
60 Bottles of touch-up paint, I think from the 80's? Not sure. Original box intact, but very dirty on the outside. It was removed from a bike shop that had a fire, but this was about 12 or 13 years ago, so the smell is long gone. I haven't checked, but I'm not sure that all the colors referenced on the inside lid are there, or that there aren't duplicates in the box. This sorta is what it is, for novelty purposes. Assume that most of the paints aren't going to be usable. Some are still liquid, others are gummy and may be revived with some enamel reducer (thinner), while other (most?) are dried up. Apparently there was a design flaw with the caps, it appears that over-tightening them would create a crack across the top, letting air inside to dry them up... bummer! Some of the labels are dirty, others are clean. Anyway, still pretty neat display item!

Shipping will be $13.75 USPS Priority. Pay via PayPal, check, or money order.

20211227-DSC_6773.jpg

20211227-DSC_6774.jpg

20211227-DSC_6775.jpg

Last edited:
Back