When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn traveler age/value?

-
While these bikes may have brought your grandfather joy and something to keep him occupied it appears they are all either box store bikes or projects of minimal to no value. I understand your predicament but donating these to someone that could use them would at least get them out of the way or you cold spend the next ten years selling a few items here or there at $5-10. Just my 2c. V/r Shawn

I'm going to try to sell the rest of the summer as their are a couple local flea markets coming up If I can get them all on wheels and one of the flea markets is in an old ordered Amish tourist trap community $25 for a 10x8 ft booth and then in October theirs a bigger flea market in my small town called Missouri days it's $59 for a 10x12ft booth if by November I haven't sold enough to make a dent in the $350 in taxes due then I'll donate the rest.

Back