When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn? Tricycle Identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Geno

On Training Wheels
I picked up an old tricycle from the curbside trash and cleaned it up a bit. It has Schwinn grips but I have been unable to find a perfect match after searching an entire day on the web. The grips could always be a replacement, does anyone know the make or year?
schwinn_tricycle.jpg

Grips and bars might be off a Schwinn sidewalk bike but the trike doesn't look Schwinn to me.. I could be wrong, been a long, long time since I was in the tricycle target consumer group.....:cool:

Grips and bars might be off a Schwinn sidewalk bike but the trike doesn't look Schwinn to me.. I could be wrong, been a long, long time since I was in the tricycle target consumer group.....:cool:

Someone will know what kind of trike it is. I don't remember ever seeing a Schwinn child's trike. Did they ever make them?

Trike

bars are from a schwinn pixie or a little tiger the trike is a AMF pos from the 60s

bars are from a schwinn pixie or a little tiger the trike is a AMF pos from the 60s

AMF from the '60s would be my guess, too.

LOL...I think the "pos" stands for "possibility" instead of an opinion on AMF trike products.

Dave

Back