When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Twin Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Beachside

Look Ma, No Hands!
Picked this up at a garage sale in my neighborhood. All she needed was tubes, tires and some cleaning.
269111_10150314581783064_693313063_9417418_3805299_n[1].jpg

awww cool find man. i wouldve jumped on that in a hearbeat. im looking for one but slightly older. have fun!

She's a beauty!I have a near mint red '78.The girlfriend and I ride it several times a week,whatta blast. I'd love to find an older one like yours in that color.I think it's a '74 or '75 based on the color,which looks like "Chestnut" and the tires,they look like 1-3/8"ers,are they? The rear reflector on a '74 is small and round. The '75 has that giant rectangular one like my '78. I cant tell from your pic. which you have.Check the s/n on the head tube.Have fun.

Pat

Last edited:
I checked the s/n and it's a 74. The spoke reflectors had a 73 DOT stamp on them which helped me to date the bike. My 10 y/0 son is asking to bike every night after dinner :)
The only probem is getting the Schwinn derailleur to shift into 1st and 2nd gears.

Back