When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Schwinn Twinn Mini

-
I have a green 2 speed one. Shipping will be a killer just FYI from Oklahoma/Texas.

I see you got another mini twin that you need a wheel for. I do have one. Do you need them pictures of my mini twin then?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I see you got another mini twin that you need a wheel for. I do have one. Do you need them pictures of my mini twin then?

Please send me a picture of your wheel and what you want for it.

Yes I do have a tire. Are you looking for something used or new? It's going to be two totally different prices on tires. For they will only what's good Chrome with a Schwinn script Bell hub you're looking at $55 shipped. Again that is with no rubber. I sell the hubs by themselves for $20. Shipping a wheel is killer now. $15
So that is $20 for the rim that has decent the good Chrome that doesn't have a lot of dings and dents and is almost true and round.

Yes I do have a tire. Are you looking for something used or new? It's going to be two totally different prices on tires. For they will only what's good Chrome with a Schwinn script Bell hub you're looking at $55 shipped. Again that is with no rubber. I sell the hubs by themselves for $20. Shipping a wheel is killer now. $15
So that is $20 for the rim that has decent the good Chrome that doesn't have a lot of dings and dents and is almost true and round.

Ok send me some pics.

Thanks

Back