When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Varsity Trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It stalled for two reasons,
One, I was undecided on the bars, seat, and if I really wanted to keep it a 10 speed.
Two, I joined the Rat Rod Bikes winter build off with bike made out of two Walmart mountain bikes. I won class 2 with Top Fool.

It stalled for two reasons,
One, I was undecided on the bars, seat, and if I really wanted to keep it a 10 speed.
Two, I joined the Rat Rod Bikes winter build off with bike made out of two Walmart mountain bikes. I won class 2 with Top Fool.

View attachment 1197937
I seen that too. You did a Grrreeeat Job with it for what it was built from! I have ideas but actually putting them into motion or completion is where I stall ...... usually due to only having a little 110 stick welder & not certain it'll be worth doing effort wise

I seen that too. You did a Grrreeeat Job with it for what it was built from! I have ideas but actually putting them into motion or completion is where I stall ...... usually due to only having a little 110 stick welder & not certain it'll be worth doing effort wise
I've only got a little 110 flux core mig, it only has 4 settings based on the thickness of the metal. I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Back