When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Varsity Trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Stretched 5" and re-curved a banana seat.

Drilled and tapped the hubs for my brake rotors.

VERY VERY NICE Concept...........and FABRICATION !! :poutingcat: I Will be following your progress @Psychographic :p:p:p It looks VERY Straight and Symmetrical . That's some real fine use of them thar Ladies Frames........................Good on Ya ! and........................one last thing.....................You'll need EVERY one of those gears with that Beast ! :flushed: Carry on Soldier !! :)

@Psychographic are you running the wheels 1st posted ? I can see this thing looking like a Big Daddy Roth Custom Cobra trike ...
@Psychographic View attachment 1197842

This is what I was envisioning / seeing flavors of .... I still dig it and the ideas it's giving me for a trike or 2 that I have

A C-cab was my original Idea for this, I even had a cardboard mock up of the body built. I decided not to go with it as the frame is too long for my liking. I still want to do the C-cab on the future.

that's pretty crazy! did you do another frame like this earlier? seems like someone built a 2 wheeler with the same kind of ideas here before.
I have a stalled project that used a girls Varsity.

VERY VERY NICE Concept...........and FABRICATION !! :poutingcat: I Will be following your progress @Psychographic :p:p:p It looks VERY Straight and Symmetrical . That's some real fine use of them thar Ladies Frames........................Good on Ya ! and........................one last thing.....................You'll need EVERY one of those gears with that Beast ! :flushed: Carry on Soldier !! :)

Thank you. I'm very curious as to how it will be to ride.

@Psychographic I remember seeing that varsity custom before now too. I dug that and you should revive it man .... i tend to get adhd with projects after so long but they both have came a long ways ; too far to stall out on ......

""I have a stalled project that used a girls Varsity. ""

you are like me... do the fun stuff, get it so far then do something else.

Back