When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Varsity Trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You've done a lot of work to get this far....................but , you know what they say.............it's All in the Prep ! Good on ya for stickin' with it. It's pretty crazy that you say it pedals so easily................especially with those Monster Meats on the back. :kissing: What a cool and unique project. Looking forward to your paint scheme . " Fly Low , So the Kids can See " !! :cool:

After about 16 hours of body work, I was ready for primer. I was sure once it's one color, I'll find another hour or two of filling and sanding. The heat and humidity was hardening the filler way to fast. To complicate that, most of what needed filling was very tedious to reach. It was just as tedious to sand!

I finally get to see it all in one color and I'm happy with the overall look of it.

Oh , Hell Yeah !! How cool is this ! That paint is Sick! What a GREAT PROJECT !! Thanks for the updated pictures . I'm feeling a Professional Photo shoot in the near future. :poutingcat: in case I missed it.................You gotta name for this Bad Boy ? Your work is inspiring ! Diggin' it more all the time ! :cool:

I would say YES to putting the Candy green over the gold leaf................as long as it would settle in with no adverse affects. I think it would be a benefit to the overall paint scheme with a nice surprise for people getting a close look. I bet it would stand out best under pure sunlight , but take on a life of it's own in a area with less light. Good choice for a name ..............seems VERY appropriate :) I'm giving you a big Thumbs Up !!

IMG_20180206_164041532_HDR.jpg

Back