When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn vintage reproduction patch on made in U.S.A. work jacket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hi,

I bought this off Ebay a few weeks back. Never worn, brand new. The seller calls it a LARGE, but although made in the U.S.A. the sizing is a MEDUIM. It is a very well made ( inner cuffs/quilted inside) and would fit a smaller framed man, boy or woman. I like my clothes to be a bit oversize to accommodate a jean jacket or sweat shirt underneath and lots of room. I weigh around 180 and am 5' 9". I have long arms too. I thought this would be great for a Schwinn Caber. It's priced at my cost, shipping included for Canada or CONUS. $90.00. PAYPAL as F/F.
PM me or email me at [email protected]

Here is the Ebay pictures and description.

Vintage Schwinn Bicycle/Bike Patch Made in USA Sewn on Large Insulated Work Coat

Reproduction vintage Schwinn Bikes patch made in the USA sewn on large insulated work coat. About 15 years ago I purchased an original vintage Schwinn Bikes patch on eBay (shown in the second to last picture). Later I also found an original vintage brochure (shown in the last picture) for the exact patch I had previously purchased. Thinking this was all pretty cool, I eventually had reproduction patches made. Since this is Schwinn stuff, I had the patches made in the USA.
I am very happy with the new patches, they really are spot on in terms of shape, color, size, and of course the artwork itself. These are nice-sized patches at 9 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches tall.
I sold a bunch of patches many years back and everyone loved them.

You will receive one reproduction vintage Schwinn Bikes patch professionally sewn on a brand new green insulted large work coat.

Schwinn jacket 1.jpg

jacket 2.jpg

jacket 3.jpg

jacket 4.jpg

jacket 5.jpg

jacket 6.jpg

jacket 7.jpg

jacket 8.jpg

vintage ad 1.jpg

vintage patch.jpg

Back