When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Year & Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TheFizzer

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
About what year do you guys think these Schwinn bikes are & a rough idea of value?

00g0g_6X3aEtAs9ygz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Serial numbers would tell us? What are they asking for them? V/r ShawI
I only have this picture. The ad says they are pre war but I don't think they are & the price seams very high to me at $1,500 for the pair. I'm just curious

A pair of postwar BFG DXs and way over the money in my book--about half that is where I'd be if I really wanted them. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
To bad you can't see if the grips say GOODRICH on them. If so, that's a rare item in itself.

I was talking to a friend of the family early on and offered $500 and he told the lady but her son is trying to sell them and he has told me he turned down $1000 I believe they are post war nice pair but way to much for a stripped dx just my opinion I would have took the $1000

I was talking to a friend of the family early on and offered $500 and he told the lady but her son is trying to sell them and he has told me he turned down $1000 I believe they are post war nice pair but way to much for a stripped dx just my opinion I would have took the $1000
See post #4

Back