When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So, context is key.... If you explained, hey, I have this photo of this bike and it’s all I got, can you help maybe narrow down the year? ... I mean... and I’m hardly a “lurker” lol..
Does it really matter? Others have pinned down the year without the added hyperbole.

Does it really matter? Others have pinned down the year without the added hyperbole.
Lol... man, you have completely taken something wrong. I gave you my thoughts on year and said the serial number would help narrow it down... I had no idea because I’m not a mind reader that it was some pic a lady sent you . How was i to know that? All you asked for was a date, I gave you a range... and then you come at me like a child? Man.. grow up

Last edited:
Look in the mirror first before you start typing.
What does that even mean? What are you even angry about? You asked a question and got an answer!?! I said 52-54... you got some personal beef with me then fine, I could care two poopz.. but don’t come at me because you are angry about god knows what and can’t take a joke and then vent your insecurities all over the place

Back