When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Foxclassics

Finally riding a big boys bike
Getting ready to pick this up in a couple hours. Can't wait to clean it up.
20b7f874732f9786c4e067dabb1c9315.jpg
61e41c4a789849442294d855cfea1a17.jpg
04da70557c43117fc11e90e3924dc0f1.jpg
d9fa840cad0e5fc80ecce49fdd27db4d.jpg
88ba3ffbdacbc8116f7fecafab7a70af.jpg
604b2a6416106052c50db02e16b313e4.jpg
6c2b4647fb46680e82aa3f5a85230f9b.jpg
939fcc8524092d78b3b338d94165809f.jpg
c3572ab08dfc157d3e374638d6719cef.jpg
68d438dfe3518b2a7eef15b5a3d0571c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's a really cool Lincoln bike!! WOW!! What a coool bike. I had a 1927 Lasalle bike i bought from my neighbor several years ago. Wish i still had it. Could have traded up for a Lincoln. Please post some pics when done. Do you know what year it is? Great Bike!! Razin.

How does a bike like that not still have it’s tank?
They’re not that easy to remove, since the fork/headset cups and belly panel have to be removed to get it off.
I’ve always thought that the good thing about Aerocycles, is that they are more likely to be found with the tank still intact, unless the bike is completely thrashed.
That bike is pretty far from completely thrashed to put it mildly.
So, where’s the fricken tank!
That’s got to be frustrating as hell.
Congrats on finding that gem, but finding a loose original tank in a 7 + condition is going to be tough.
There may be some other options, but that beauty is going to deserve the best you can get.
Real Deal Steel with OG paint in Special Dark Red Chicago Cycle Supply Lincoln.
Now, that’s a tall order, if you don’t already have the tank that originally came with that bike.
From those little test rubs, it looks like it’s going to be spectacular.

How does a bike like that not still have it’s tank?
They’re not that easy to remove, since the fork/headset cups and belly panel have to be removed to get it off.
I’ve always thought that the good thing about Aerocycles, is that they are more likely to be found with the tank still intact, unless the bike is completely thrashed.
That bike is pretty far from completely thrashed to put it mildly.
So, where’s the fricken tank!
That’s got to be frustrating as hell.
Congrats on finding that gem, but finding a loose original tank in a 7 + condition is going to be tough.
There may be some other options, but that beauty is going to deserve the best you can get.
Real Deal Steel with OG paint in Special Dark Red Chicago Cycle Supply Lincoln.
Now, that’s a tall order, if you don’t already have the tank that originally came with that bike.
From those little test rubs, it looks like it’s going to be spectacular.
The sheet metal was the first thing to toss on those bikes back in my day (60's) Its heavy (with batteries), it rattles,basically serves little purpose. Im guessing most bikes found today minus the sheet metal were stripped for these reasons. We wouldnt be caught dead riding a 30's-50's ballooner back then. We saw lots of them by the curb waiting for the junk man. The Middleweights were pretty cool but less was more,still is with me. I'd still like to have another Phantom but I'd probably leave out the batteries.

Back