When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn

-
You get a dozen for a dime.
Oh yeah...now I get it. (gotta leave those "boy's nights bonfires earlier") I was using the metric system. Maybe I'll take 2 dozen now..... at .084ish a tank...Gee.....

Last edited:
0oooooo. It’s a very easy 15,000 plus with the orig tank in that condition with out still very very good .....nice...amazing bike....

Trust me, I'm not a schwinn guy, but if I coulda, I woulda, it's a killer bike AND you can say you own the maroon one. The other maroon one hides in the shadows. Hopefully this one will be ridden and not hidden also. I just hope one of my friends bought it so I can see it again. Maybe one of the Cali Cartel got it? Repop steel or fiberglass tank wouldn't matter to me... the rest is real and at 1/4 of the price....no brainer kids. Even with a faux tank, in 10 years nobody will know. How many other faux patina painted bikes are out there? Wait, I better not open that can of worms. Lol. To the new owner ... ENJOY! I would.

Back