When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You get a dozen for a dime.
Oh yeah...now I get it. (gotta leave those "boy's nights bonfires earlier") I was using the metric system. Maybe I'll take 2 dozen now..... at .084ish a tank...Gee.....

Last edited:
0oooooo. It’s a very easy 15,000 plus with the orig tank in that condition with out still very very good .....nice...amazing bike....

Trust me, I'm not a schwinn guy, but if I coulda, I woulda, it's a killer bike AND you can say you own the maroon one. The other maroon one hides in the shadows. Hopefully this one will be ridden and not hidden also. I just hope one of my friends bought it so I can see it again. Maybe one of the Cali Cartel got it? Repop steel or fiberglass tank wouldn't matter to me... the rest is real and at 1/4 of the price....no brainer kids. Even with a faux tank, in 10 years nobody will know. How many other faux patina painted bikes are out there? Wait, I better not open that can of worms. Lol. To the new owner ... ENJOY! I would.

Back