When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn

-
A couple of things....Seller PM'd saying he was going to accept offers...
Now I hear it has sold? So no chance to make an offer? What happened ?

As far as a tank goes? I would never put a reproduction tank on that bike no
matter how accurate or real it looked.
Sacrilege

Maybe on a housepainted restoration project....and big maybe...
Never been in favor of the big money 'Heart and Soul' of the bike reproductions

I could live with the bike as is, no problem...it is what it is.
rather than something it is not ( a bike with a fake tank )

A couple of things....Seller PM'd saying he was going to accept offers...
Now I hear it has sold? So no chance to make an offer? What happened ?

As far as a tank goes? I would never put a reproduction tank on that bike no
matter how accurate or real it looked.
Sacrilege

Maybe on a housepainted restoration project....and big maybe...
Never been in favor of the big money 'Heart and Soul' of the bike reproductions

I could live with bike as is, no problem...it is what it is.
rather than something it is not ( a bike with a fake tank )

Well is that the way you think, We Respect. your opinion but you know what Mr. ( NOS) & ORIGINAL BIKE PARTS. BOBBY STAY ON THAT SIDE OF THE ROAD CAUSE EITHER (REPRO) OR NOT ME AND MANY MORE NEED OR USE THEM PARTS & NOT WORRIES WE STILL LIKE YOU OR CALL YOU FOR ( NOS) OR ORIGINAL PARTS.....;)

Trust me, I'm not a schwinn guy, but if I coulda, I woulda, it's a killer bike AND you can say you own the maroon one. The other maroon one hides in the shadows. Hopefully this one will be ridden and not hidden also. I just hope one of my friends bought it so I can see it again. Maybe one of the Cali Cartel got it? Repop steel or fiberglass tank wouldn't matter to me... the rest is real and at 1/4 of the price....no brainer kids. Even with a faux tank, in 10 years nobody will know. How many other faux patina painted bikes are out there? Wait, I better not open that can of worms. Lol. To the new owner ... ENJOY! I would.

And in this Post Mr. Slick you guys hate I bet the real (Cartel) or ( Carteles) You or many mores don't know or be inside the Real cartel MATTER or Business and We know why.... so everytime I read here any Post with that ( Cartel) mean I hated or feels sad cause you or Everyone knows how many Innocent people die because the Cartel so if you want still call you and yours Cali cartel that's the Ugly call. And this is my Opinion. Hope you and yours think or take this in serial Matters cause Cartel Noooooo Noooooo.....;)

I hear you, @Felixnegron
When I first heard one of the guys back east, call us the Cali Cartel, I cringed a bit.
That is a kin to calling somebody a Nazi.
But, I knew, what the underlying joke was about, and I excepted it with the humor that was intended, and in fact we wore the label with a bit of pride.
We even have some ride shirts made up, that I wear from time to time, but I do think twice about it when ever I wear it, because I am cognizant, that it could be very offensive to some people who’s lives have been severely impacted by the criminal organization of the same name.
It would be like waving a Nazi flag in a Synagogue.
So with that said, I absolutely respect your concerns over the label.
It was originally barbed at us Californian collectors by a notorious East Coast collector, because so many of the outstanding bikes being found, seemed to be getting snatched up and translocated to California.
Cali Cartel,
Ridden not Hidden.

You are right and I respect your opinion.
But LOOK this I live here in CLEVELAND Ohio ,for 24 year ok & I move from my Beautiful (Puerto rico) love my Patria but you know what my 2 Daughter and my lovely son born here in CLEVELAND Ohio and I bet you or anyone born or raise here don't love USA MORE THEN ME but there in my Beautiful Puerto Rico we have what Everybody knows & call (Sicarios) when they go kill Somebody they don't tell you or nobody move out my way so that why I never and like I said before respect you opinion but you know what ( Cartel& Sicarios) goes or walk Mano @ Mano and I hate those 2 words, follow me again because I love my good People here and there that's why I gonna hate that Criminal activity or their business forever cause they don't care about good people they only care about their power and money and that's my firm opinion fine if nobody liked and fine Too but I don't want Put the people I love in those dirty business or Vanaglory them. thanks and have a bless day Amigos......;)

car·tel
/kärˈtel/
noun
  • HISTORICAL
    a coalition or cooperative arrangement between political parties intended to promote a mutual interest.

I have the perfect matching, original condition original Aerocycle seat for this bike, if the new owner is on the CABE, or if @Foxclassics wants to tell them, I have it and will part with it for a nice price to the owner of this bike... please PM me if interested??

Balloonatic O-O

So I pm'd about this bike on fb and on here. I had no idea it was for sale. I asked if it was... he said yes, he was taking offers.... so I told him what I thought it was worth and he said I was pretty spot on. Never heard anything back then all of a sudden, its sold??????? Should have been posted on Ebay in my opinion if it was a quiet sale? But...it's gone. Oh well.

Maybe I should post a photo of my Airflow and take offers like that and BOOM... its sold. Just saying....

Yes I did say I was taking offers. The first guy that I contacted before posting on the cabe made me a great offer and I won't have to leave this state to deliver it. It's going to a bike friend of mine. Tim

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back