When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustyspoke66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
A friend of mine was wondering what kind of bike he has. So if anyone can help that would be great. I think it looks like a tall frame mid 30's Schwinn and the head badge says "Royal".
DSC04791-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

DSC04789-1.jpg

DSC04788-1.jpg

I thought this is were we are supposed to go for Schwinn questions? So as for as I can tell the fork, fenders, chain guard and wheels are incorrect. I've never seen this head badge before but it looks like a Schwinn cut badge and as far as the frame is concerned I was thinking it looked Schwinn. Anyways I am not a Schwinn expert and was hope to get some input from the experts.

Thanks for the input, the owner is sceptacle about the Schwinn verdict. Does the year look about right as a 34 to 35?

It doesn't look like a schwinn. Try taking a picture of the bb shell from underneath and please do not include the guy in tights

Don't know when I will see the bike again but as soon as I can get a picture of the B.B. shell from underneath I will do just that. Plus I will look into a bike model that's easier on the eyes.

The badge is a "Royal" which were used on many lower end Schwinns I have seen from the early through the late '30s, but the rest sure doesn't resemble anything Schwinn.

Back