When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn's impact on an ebike

-

Bikerider007

Finally riding a big boys bike
Might be a stretch for all things Schwinn so mod can delete if not applicable. Saw this and think its pretty cool. Banana type seat seems to be a great place to blend a battery into. 👍🤩 https://electrek.co/2022/11/17/flx-...ased-on-the-timelessly-cool-schwinn-stingray/

flx-menace-ebike-rendering-header.jpg

Menace-Front-with-Shadows-Offset.jpg

I hooked up the shifter to be a throttle, so it is super dangerous. I have a kill switch on the bars just in case. The bike sports a Sachs duomatic, and can go about as fast as you can pedal fast. I need to update the lead acid batteries to something modern and lighter. If anyone wants to help me with that, please reach out sometime.

I hooked up the shifter to be a throttle, so it is super dangerous. I have a kill switch on the bars just in case. The bike sports a Sachs duomatic, and can go about as fast as you can pedal fast. I need to update the lead acid batteries to something modern and lighter. If anyone wants to help me with that, please reach out sometime.
Thats an awesome set up.

Back