When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scott McCaskey

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TR6SC

I live for the CABE
A BIG thanks to Scott @sm2501 for the venue he supplies. Come this Saturday, I'll have been a member for 2 years. I've learned a ton of info in that time, and have met a load of good people. I'd like to thank these members also, whether they're only a part of the fun, knowledge, and enthusiasm, or people I have gotten to know that have become friends. There aren't many days that go by without at least a quick check of the CABE. I'm looking forward to many more years. And let's not forget the moderators. Mike

Last edited:
IMG_20180429_100614508_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

A BIG thanks to Scott @sm2501 for the venue he supplies. Come this Saturday, I'll have been a member for 2 years. I've learned a ton of info in that time, and have met a load of good people. I'd like to thank these members also, whether they're only a part of the fun, knowledge, and enthusiasm, or people I have gotten to know that have become friends. There aren't many days that go by without at least a quick check of the CABE. I'm looking forward to many more years. And let's not forget the moderators. Mike
I couldn't agree more! These folks on the CABE are great! Thanks Scott and everyone else. Barry

Years ago .. years and years ago .. got a call from CABEr, bike ...
(Paul Genaro) --
says he, ''You got one of those 'top-hat' nuts for
a Davis truss-fork (?) ... well if you have a spare, it needs to go
to Texas''. So I mailed it to Texas, to a person I'd never met.

Seemed like I did the right thing, in a low-IQ sort of way.

Kept thinking, ''Maybe this li'l pay-it-forward gift will cause some
far-reaching special events to happen ... maybe i'll become rich ..
maybe famous ... maybe both ......''

About a week later, got a letter from Texas ... inside was a small
foto 'bout the size of a baseball / bubblegum card ... same kind
of cardstock and finish ... and one other item .........

..... p.

securedownload%20008%20sm  001 ..jpg
keep-this-coupon.jpg

Back