When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scott's Handlebars Torrington Tiller Shelby Crossbars Knuckle Guards

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Price varies, see listing.
Payment Terms
Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash, etc.
Zipcode

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
I have several listings for handlebars that I have made, and some new old original stock. I am consolidated them there. All prices are shipped in the lower 48.

Shelby handlebars. Chrome plated $300. Unplated $220

Tiller bars. Nickel plated $179. Unplated $110

New old stock Torrington Cycletruck handlebars. War time OD green $40. Chrome plated $120. Nickel plated $120.

Crossbar handlebars. $70

Dixon bars. Nickel plated $320

Reverse Tiller bars. Unplated $45. Nickel plated $125

Handlebar Knuckle guards. $60 chrome plated. I also have these with reflectors. Inquire within.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
The repop Shelby bars and knuckle guards are nice...great quality. Great guy to deal with.
Scott is amazing to work with. The guy bends over backwards to answer quick, ships fast, and prices are reasonable. I bought 2 of the Shelby bars chromed and the quality is superb & on 2 bikes I own. I've known Scott for eons and am always happy with what I buy, and I've bought quite a bit from him over many years. That's what makes this hobby fun, is the quality people on The Cabe. I'm not brown nosing, no need to. I just think it's time to speak out with GOOD NEWS!

I have several listings for handlebars that I have made, and some new old original stock. I am consolidated them there. All prices are shipped in the lower 48.

Shelby handlebars. Chrome plated $300. Unplated $220

Tiller bars. Nickel plated $179. Unplated $110

New old stock Torrington Cycletruck handlebars. War time OD green $40. Chrome plated $120. Nickel plated $120.

Crossbar handlebars. $70

Dixon bars. Nickel plated $320

Reverse Tiller bars. Unplated $45. Nickel plated $125

Handlebar Knuckle guards. $50 chrome plated. I also have these with reflectors. Inquire within.

View attachment 1326027

View attachment 1326028

View attachment 1326029

View attachment 1326030

View attachment 1326031

View attachment 1326032

View attachment 1326033

View attachment 1326034

View attachment 1326035

View attachment 1326036

View attachment 1326037

View attachment 1326038
Interested in the non plated reverse Tiller handlebars. Do you happen to make the torrington dallas bars?

Back