When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCRAP bearing cages / smaller round parts / beer bottle caps WANTED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Looking for small round relatively lightweight stuff that I can use for fabrication. These would be parts that you might otherwise be scrapping, such as, bearing cages/races and rings and caps from hubs, etc. Heck, doesn't even need to be bicycle parts as long as they fit the bill.

BEER BOTTLE CAPS in very good condition also needed.

WHAT I DON"T NEED is bottom bracket bearing cups, or head tube cups, because they're just too clunky.

For your help, you will earn my eternal gratitude, be humbly thanked, and reimbursed postage plus a few bucks.

Last edited:
Hey @Hobo Bill
I just saw the photos that you added. Heck yes, I'd be happy to take any of that nice variety bearing cages you'd care to toss my way, if you're sure you won't be using them. With or without bearings, grease or no grease, it's all the same to me. Thanks for your response.

Last edited:
I'll chit-chat with you 'yawl soon...eyes gots yo addy..so dance the night astray....Boris

cartoon.JPG

BUMP! Really could use some of your scrap spare parts similar to one shown in photo please.

Back