When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scrap yard find's PK Ripper & a Mongoose

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

brassbusterpc

Finally riding a big boys bike
Do I have anything here? Mongoose has T-CBO 284465 on bottom bracket. You can see the# on the PK Ripper. Keeper's or cut up for scrap?

Attachments

• Picture 2045.jpg
    Picture 2045.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture 2046.jpg
    Picture 2046.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 185
  • Picture 2048.jpg
    Picture 2048.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 2049.jpg
    Picture 2049.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 2047.jpg
    Picture 2047.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Picture 2043.jpg
    Picture 2043.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 2042.jpg
    Picture 2042.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 205
On ebay you would certainly get more than their value in scrap. Knowing the serial on the Goose would be good. The Ripper clearly has a broken seat tube at the top. Some folks will still buy and repair these. Value is hard to say for a damaged bicycle. Mongoose depending on year can fetch $50 to $1000, Ripper depending on condition can fetch about the same.

You can send them both to me and I can take care of scrapping them for you! ;)

If you're looking to unload the mongoose, I might be interested in the frame/fork...let me know!

On ebay you would certainly get more than their value in scrap. Knowing the serial on the Goose would be good. The Ripper clearly has a broken seat tube at the top. Some folks will still buy and repair these. Value is hard to say for a damaged bicycle. Mongoose depending on year can fetch $50 to $1000, Ripper depending on condition can fetch about the same.

Yea,your a joke! :rolleyes: look at that thing,its got new mongoose parts from wall mark,you be lucky to get $100-$125 tops for it. that thing is beat. also that pk frame is brake,we can were its been broken off behide that seat mast and that really kills it too bro. PM me 1st if you really want to sell them. No ebay fess with me :p

Last edited:
Back