When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scrapin`made in germany...once again

-

Olli `82

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi...

Now,I trie to post my custom bicycle one more time,because I can`t see anything in my other thread...

Maybe I`m to stupid...

Anyway...here is my bicycle,wich I called the scraper...

Hope,you like it...

IMGP5888.JPG
IMGP5891.JPG
IMGP5892.JPG

All the best...,Olli.

IMGP5888.JPG

IMGP5891.JPG

IMGP5892.JPG

I cannot imagine why it's called the scraper :)

What's the turning radius on that puppy? Neat looking bike. Is that your house/castle :)

I cannot imagine why it's called the scraper :)

What's the turning radius on that puppy? Neat looking bike. Is that your house/castle :)

I never measured the turning radius of my bike...,but it`s 2,60 meters long,so it will be a big radius...:).

All the best,Olli.

What a sweet frame on that scraper. I love these bikes and have one myself, but not as radical as this one.

Love this bike! Saw it as the RRB Bike of the Day on Facebook and shared it. Olli, you are a true artist!:D

Thanks a lot...I`m really proud that the RRB guys making it "Bike of the day"...and I can`t believe that my ride get`s more than 600 "likes" in one day...:o.

All the best and greatings from germany...,Olli.

Do you ride with one of the clubs in Germany ? I have spent a lot of time on Youtube watching the videos of some of them, and I can't believe the amount of riders, and truly beautiful customs.

Sometimes I ride with all the clubs...,but I`m no member in one...,you know what I mean?!
When we all go out for a ride,it doesn`t matter if you are in club ore not...,we all have the same hobby and all clubs are riding together.

Also,I like it much more to build bikes than to ride them on every cruise...,it`s more fun for me to get dirty in the garage then on a ride...;).

All the best,Olli.

Was it Groucho Marx that said "I'd never join a club that would have me as a member"?

-Greg

Back