When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Screw 'em

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Y'know what? I've had this 24" bike up on CL for over a year now. I'm not dropping my price of $350, and I'm certainly not parting it out! So screw 'em! It's a cool bike and I'm keepin' it. I'm glad nobody bought it!
00404_bf8UXKtwwe_600x450.jpg

I don't know if I'll go with the title completely, but agree with the content. Where are all the petit girls out there. I have this beautiful little 24" Starlet that I can't unload either.

DSC01212.JPG

Me too...responded to an ad on here, guy looking for a 24" for his wife. I have this REALLY clean '47-'48 Roadmaster, gave him a great price, never even got a response.
100_4150.JPG

Mike

And you guys wonder why when new people ask me about buying a girls bikes I always say "Never unless you are going to ride it yourself or part it out."
Roger

Looked like a 26" bike from angle of the photos and I failed to ask the crucial question. It was in transit when I did find out. Oh well, like I said, it's a cool bike, and it's about time it got some love. I'm not mad at it anymore. I'll still buy girls bikes, if they're the right ones, just no more 24"ers.

Me too...responded to an ad on here, guy looking for a 24" for his wife. I have this REALLY clean '47-'48 Roadmaster, gave him a great price, never even got a response.

...and that's another thing that REALLY gets my goat. People not showing the common courtesy to follow through with their end of the conversation, and just leave you hanging. ESPECIALLY on these types of close-knit sites.

Last edited:
Back