When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Screwed by CL.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bummer Vince. It's the seller I blame more in most cases. I had higher offers on some stuff I sold recently but honored the deal I made with the first person I agreed to a price with. But in your case if someone knew you had a deal made and snaked you that's a different story altogether.
To be honest I dont think they knew it was me but offered $100 more and seller didnt have the courtesy to at least ask me if I would match the new offer.

Actually 2 guys like that.They DONT HONOR DEALS THEY'VE MADE. I've posted this before but here goes anyway. I drove to one guys house to pick up a bike and another guy was taking it apart? Seller says "He offered me more money just for these parts" He could have at least called me back and said no deal,wasted my time. He then calls later and tells me the other guy backed out and I can have it. I find out he tried jacking up the price to the other guy and he backed out.I told him the same thing but was very impolite.No use for him.

Youd be better off slammin your dick in the door than to deal with people from craigslist. I also never go to them to pick up a bike. They come to me and I pay them to deliver the bike. It has worked out for me, its gives them a goal to acheive. They quickly jump in their truck and bring me the bike. They have no time to answer calls and 9 times out of ten they dont have a cell phone and only a land line and your odds are better if they deliver. They dont have the chance to get side dealed.

There's a guy named Bill in SE MI that everyone knows who calls anyone selling a vintage Schwinn and says I'll give you more than your price, or at least your price. Then he shows up and says "oh! I couldn't see that's wrong with it, I can only give you __ amount now." Meanwhile people turn away other buyers. I didn't hold bikes for him. If it was still for sale the next day fine, if not oh well. I only have one bike left to sell, it's a Columbia so he doesn't bother me :)

Back