When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears 5 speed Rally

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

cjbenson

2010-07-21_18.12.34.jpg
2010-07-21_18.12.55.jpg
2010-07-21_18.12.45.jpg

Just picked this up. No numbers anywhere. put on the handle bars and a front tire and it rides nice. need to find handle bar brakes. Twin rear brakes for the rear tire. Any idea about the year or any other info?

Hello. Your bike is a Murray built Sears Spyder. 24" wheels and tires. It is a 1971 to 1973 year bike. The BMA sticker on the frame is the clue to that. The seat is not original to the bike. It probably had a white seat with 2 blue stripes on it. There should be a serial number either on the left rear dropout by the axle nut or on the side of the headtube. Should start with 502, then a 4 or 5 digit model number, then the sequential build number. Kenny.

Thanks. I am having fun with this one. Trying to decide I want to keep it original or if I should frankenbike it with a long front fork and a couple other little things.

Back