When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Sears Allstate original matched set 26 x 2.125 vintage balloon w/w tires. used excellent with original tubes

-

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
These came off a nice original JC Higgins Colorflow. They are in excellent lightly used condition. I can't see any cracks in the tread or sidewalls. The sidewalls are a bit "chalky" but are flexible. Numbers matched set. Tubes are also Allstates, one having a well done sealed patch. They hold air and are very rideable, but as with any 60 + year old tires, it's a gamble, and recommend display only. I have chosen to run John's repro chain links as they are higher pressure/more rideable, especially with my 61 year old legs! Ha!! I have ridden original Allstates over the years at recommended pressure, and its a workout. These will be shipped in a box, not folded. I have shipped dozens of original made in U.S.A. tires over 35 years in the hobby and have never had a complaint. My reputation "nsuser" on Ebay since 2002 is 1042 Pos Feedback. I have dealt with Cabe members extensively ( buy/sell) all positive as well. I accept/prefer PAYPAL F/F, but will consider other options. Yes, I live in Canada. The price will include shipping in the CONUS/Canada only. I will be listing nice used sets of 26 x 2.125 w/w of Goodyear G-3 airwheels, and Nylons too. I can combine shipping if required, but due to a larger box/more weight, there won't be much reduced postage. Canada Post is expensive. $185.00 shipped

P1010079 (1).JPG

Allstate tread.JPG

P1010072 (1).JPG

P1010071 (1).JPG

P1010073 (1).JPG

P1010074 (1).JPG

P1010080 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Back