When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears and Roebuck Gremlin

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Cs nd bikes

Look Ma, No Hands!
Me and a buddy just picked up this beauty this afternoon wondering about age
ad88bfd3953fdd4b7c850314b3feec21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really can’t find a lot of info or history of this bike any help guys would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice project! That is a Huffy made bicycle sold by Sears. The serial numbers on Sears bikes don't correspond to a date code, that is the catalog number from the Sears catalog.

Your bike is from 1969 or up, that is when Huffy started using that type of chainguard. They called that guard the Flaming Stack chainguard. Your bike is a good project because it has the 16 inch front fork and wheel. The fork and wheel are hard to find parts for Huffy muscle bikes and a lot of girls bikes get bought for those two pieces alone.

Good luck with it!

I found the catalog page for your bike in the 1970 Sears catalog. The catalog number is 47715, the same as your serial number on the bottom bracket. That's what she looked like originally!

original set of Sears black bar grips selling for $20 shipped. Little damage look at pictures. PM me if your interested. Thanks

Back