When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears J.C. Higgins Information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few we have....

DSCN14151-1.jpg

DSCN14161-1.jpg

CAn you post more pics freom diferent anles so i can see what mine is supposed to look like? i really would like close ups of the tank all around and the rack.

Hey folks. Brand new here and just picked uo a womans flightliner. My headlight is fixabke EXCEPT i cant figure out what bulbs it takes? Im also trying to figure out whats missing on the back of the rear rack. Ive seen a light and refelctor. Any insight around this thing or any direction on where i can learn more would be appreciated. Shes old and tired but i intend on making it fun without doing a full restoration?

The benefit of a 10 year old dead thread resurfacing, is the comfort in knowing that people are using the search function to find their answers.

@gsav69 can you post pictures of this bike?

I have searched high and low for info and generally find the info available to be anemic at best. Happy to have found this forum for sure. ve already started to break this thing down a bit but will share a few pics shortly. Thx in advance for your help.

Back