When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears J.C. Higgins Information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
RE: J.C. Higgins Bike

Squiggy. I think I have the same bike as you. Did you get the headlight lenses made? How did they turn out? I'm looking for lenses...and the battery housing...and the switch...and the chain guard. I'm very knew to vintage bikes so searching for parts has definitely been a challenge.

If anyone can offer up any advice I would really appreciate it.

Here are some pics of my ride.

Thanks

Attachments

• DSC02469.jpg
    DSC02469.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 494
  • DSC02479.jpg
    DSC02479.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 490
  • DSC02476.jpg
    DSC02476.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 561
  • DSC02482.jpg
    DSC02482.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 544
  • DSC02470.jpg
    DSC02470.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 563
I have a Higgins Flightliner mod#502 46060 and the # below that is 59 2309 any idea on the year of this, thanks for any help. Sulley

vbulletin

I have a Higgins Flightliner mod#502 46060 and the # below that is 59 2309 any idea on the year of this, thanks for any help. Sulley

vbulletin

4606= 1960 boy's coaster brake model. Missmia, best place for parts for these is ebay under collectibles/transportation/bicycles.

Sears Flightliner

I just bought one of those of someone as was wondering if it came with any kind of lens cover that was metal because mine looks just like the one in the pic but i haven't received it yet to confirm the decoration is missing and if it is does any one know where to get one? please email me at [email protected]

heres one of my Sears Flightliner bikes from 1961
searsflightliner-1.jpg

searsflightliner1-1.jpg

Last edited:
1960 sears

So is mine a jc higgins? or a murrary? and on that note i need the chrome plastic piece that the lights sit in refurbished because its broke in 3 spots and i need new lenses and a switch. mine is super rusty might just leave it as is and ride but sure would like to restore it.i also dont have the wheels at this time were they a special kind?please emailme at [email protected]

Back