When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sears roebuck free spirit

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

retxedniop

On Training Wheels
I have an old Sears free spirit and need bills money could anyone tell me what year or what it's worth or even better make an offer lol

received_556786722957147.jpeg

received_729232458622634.jpeg

received_647853340359542.jpeg

Unfortunately your bike just doesn’t have any collectible value. It appears complete so maybe do a little prep work and have fun riding it.

My grand daughter had one that I bought for $10. The good news is that she did not have to lock it. They are underrated and make good riders.

Ride the wheels off it for fitness and enjoy!! Or give it to someone in need of transportation. Less than 50 dollars!

I really appreciate the info. I was just trying to scrape some bill money but I got it covered I'll probably just keep it for parts until someone wants it as a yard ornament. I saw some really nice Christmas light covered antique bicycles in this one yard

Back