When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Sears Screamer (Parting out soon )

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello we did not want to sell this one but found another a little better for way more money so selling this one . All original paint bike . We just added a set of NOS handle bar tape . Also re pinned the tires . Rest of bike looks great . Hope someone's In the market for one of these . 1500 shipped . Thank you for looking Terry and Tammy
IMG_7906.JPG

IMG_7907.JPG

IMG_7908.JPG

IMG_7909.JPG

IMG_7910.JPG

IMG_7911.JPG

IMG_7912.JPG

IMG_7913.JPG

IMG_7914.JPG

Last edited:
Happy 4 of July , please feel free to make offers like to find this one a new home . Thank you again Terry and Tamny

Last edited:
Ok all , no interest as a whole bike and I have a bill to pay so if no interest by tomorrow I will start parting this one out .Sorry need the money to pay for a 9.5 example.

Hello we did not want to sell this one but found another a little better for way more money so selling this one . All original paint bike . We just added a set of NOS handle bar tape . Also re pinned the tires . Rest of bike looks great . Hope someone's In the market for one of these . 1500 shipped . Thank you for looking Terry and Tammy View attachment 1025094
View attachment 1025095

View attachment 1025096

View attachment 1025097

View attachment 1025098

View attachment 1025099

View attachment 1025100

View attachment 1025102

View attachment 1025103
I guess the part i don't get is why would you spend way more money for another one of these bikes and can't pay for it unless you parts this one out. It;s people like you who are into this hobby for all the wrong reasons. get out while you still can. You belong on ebay and not on the cabe. Oh, nice bike!! To nice for the likes of yous!! Razin HELLL!!!!!

Back