When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Sears Screamer? w/ Persons Leopard Solo Polo & High sissybar w/ pad

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Greg M.

Finally riding a big boys bike
******* PRICE REDUCED *********
60's / 70's Sears Screamer (?) with an original Persons Leopard Solo Polo banana seat and an original vintage high sissy bar with pad.
Overall nice bike with no rust and decent paint. Original Sears All State rear 20" x 2.125" slick tire.
Nice Persons Leopard Solo Polo seat not thought to be original to the bike but very desirable for the early Sting-Ray fans w/ a small piece missing on the nose as pictured.
Vintage / original high sissy bar with silver glitter pad. Unsure of the manufacture of the sissybar as there is no stamping / name but the pad is stamped " Made in Japan"
Great riding bike as is
$850 or best offer plus shipping / Price reduced to $ 550 or best offer!
Greg

IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5004.jpg

IMG_5007.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Tom. Being a Schwinn guy, I really don't know either and was just repeating what I was told. I really thought the value was in the seat, sissybar and sissybar pad and will consider parting out this out if it doesn't sell and I have interest in those or other parts.
Greg

I thought screamers had springer front ends 16 in wheel on the front and floating sissybars ?? I don’t know what this is
This appears to be either a Spyder or a Murray built Eliminator, but it's not a Screamer as the one i have has a totally different style frame. Coool little Muscle bike any way. Razin...

This would be a Murray Built Wildcat spin off bike. I had a 2 tone Black/burnt orange one of these in 1974, and was my first muscle bike i ever had.. Wish i still had that one.. Great bike at a great price.. Good luck.. Razin..
Cool bike, the seat should sell it pretty fast. I dont think its a Murray, The drop outs and sprocket look like Ross

Thanks
Lots of varying opinions on the manufacture. Did all these manufactures make bike for Sears to brand themselves?
Considering the value of the different parts, I'm kinda surprised it hasn't sold yet.
FYI, in case anybody missed it, I've lowered the price again down to $550 or best offer. ( I can't seem to edit the original post again )

Back