When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Sears Screamer? w/ Persons Leopard Solo Polo & High sissybar w/ pad

-
Price
Zipcode
The seat is worth what he is asking for the bike.
It should be the Murray built Sears Spyder, since it does have a Sears headbadge.
Columbia did not build this bike or the Screamer for Sears.

@Oldbikeguy1960 Are you saying you would pay $550.00 for that seat in that condition. C'mon over have I got some seats for you 🤔 & I'll throw the bridge in FREE ✌️

Last edited:
I personally do not need those seats. I have seen some crazy prices on some of these Persons Solo Polo seats. A seller here has the correct heavy vinyl Schwinn used on the Leopard print seats. May be wrong but I think it is ozzynut2.
Ad long as the pan is intact and not bent up someone will pay more than either of us think it is worth.
That's what I meant by that comment. I should've clarified that
Thanks, Rob

😎👍

I personally do not need those seats. I have seen some crazy prices on some of these Persons Solo Polo seats. A seller here has the correct heavy vinyl Schwinn used on the Leopard print seats. May be wrong but I think it is ozzynut2.
Ad long as the pan is intact and not bent up someone will pay more than either of us think it is worth.
That's what I meant by that comment. I should've clarified that
Thanks, Rob

😎👍
No problem Rob I'm sure with enough of us on here if it was a bargain, it would be long gone by now 👍 Nobody's 100% sure what make the bike even is........

Last edited:
It is the Persons seat.
That helps it some anyway.
I personally was never a big fan of the Leopard print seats. They would look good on a Coppertone (or earwax metallic as one member called it), but most other colors just do not work for me with that seat.

Screenshot_20220204-162125_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think it would do better that way, without the guard it does hurt it some.
I hate to see any almost complete bike get broken for parts, but it isn't the most valuable of the Sears musclebikes. Still not bad if it had the guard and seat though.
Rob

Last edited:
Back